Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 26, 2013

Stacking Turquoise Jewelry.

As I prepare to attend a family reunion....On My! I am packing up my jewelry to wear for the weekend. The forecast is cooler, around 70, so I think we will spend less time at the pool and more time playing croquet and lawn games. I cannot decide which rings to bring, so I think I will bring several and "stack" them. So I will be able to wear more than one ring on a finger and I will stack bracelets as well. The key to "stacking" is to choose non-competing rings and bracelets. You want them to coordinate, not match. so here are a few examples of rings that can be stacked. Of course you do not have to use strictly Native American Jewelry but these are my favorites.
I love wearing bracelets, I guess I just like the added color and sparkle. Here is a set of bracelets that I will "stack" this weekend.
I hope you will enjoy time with family this summer as well. Cherish those you love and tell them you love them often.

1 comment:

nancy john said...

turquoise jewelry is my favorite item and I always preferred to wear it

Beautiful and Stylish jewelery