Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Love Johnnie Depp and Turquoise















I am really excited about The Lone Ranger movie. So on the evening of July 3rd, I will take a break from working at DoubleDeeDeals. I am putting on my favorite jeans,  some gorgeous Native American Turquoise Earrings like the ones you see, with a white shirt, some beautiful Turquoise beads and I will be ready for my date.

Then my honey and I will head to our local Theatre. I will be having a big tub of overpriced popcorn  and be ready to see Johnnie and Armie "...take us back to yesteryear." Though he is not a Johnnie Depp fan, my husband also loves a story about the Old West, Cowboys and Indians, truth and justice for all...oops got a little carried away. But seriously it will be very interesting to see this old story made new. I am confident that Johnnie Depp will go far in banishing stereotypes about American Indians in this film.  Armie Hammer will have an opportunity to win our hearts and make us all part of his posse. It is hard to believe that this all started with an old radio show then became a series of novels and even a comic book before this feature film.

For trivia lovers: In what other film did Johnnie Depp play the part of a Native American? Hint: it was never released in the USA. Comment with your guesses just for fun and tell me your favorite Turquoise Jewelry piece on DoubleDeeDeals.


No comments: