Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Turquoise the "Sky Stone"

I have been searching for blue sky for several days since my recent return from California. Perhaps my love of blue sky is the reason I love the “sky stone”, Turquoise. In our post-modern world where everything is multiplied and mass-produced each piece of Turquoise gem stone is unique and holds that special appeal. Add to that the Native American Silversmith Artistry and you have the reason I love to go to work every day at www.doubledeedeals.com. All the different variations of color just in Turquoise are amazing,

This bracelet of Royston Turquoise with its beautiful green hue and the gorgeous blue in this White Cloud Turquoise from the Sleeping Beauty Mine in this ring ,are just a couple examples of the incredible colors in Turquoise Gem Stones. The many varieties of Turquoise and its many colors reflect our diversity and complexity as people. Is it really any wonder that Turquoise has become a cultural icon for the Southwestern United States? But I know from talking to my friends that visit www.doubledeedeals.com that the entire world has fallen in love with turquoise and the American Indian Artists that create these one of a kind pieces of wearable art. How do I know this? Because I am receiving orders from Japan, Germany, Russia and Australia just to name a few. It is thrilling to share these specially chosen pieces of Turquoise Jewelry Art with the growing community on the web. So I continue to look out of my window for blue sky and think of my friends around the world enjoying their own piece of “Sky Stone”, Turquoise .

No comments: