Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 14, 2013

New Native American Jewelry

Welcome to spring finally!  And almost summer, Yea! I have spent a great deal of time on the reservations recently gathering Native American made jewelry, dream catchers and carved animal fetishes. I have been busy photographing and posting all the new items. Now I get to really admire them. I love the beautiful workmanship of these Native American works of art. By purchasing and wearing American Indian Treasures you are supporting this wonderful culture and heritage that is uniquely American. Sapphira Scott has brought us so many beautiful beaded earrings and necklaces. And Tony Garcia is the master at making those magnificent money clips for our Dad's, brothers and husbands. I have some fetish couples to bring wedding bliss wishes to new life partners. Oh my so many things I do go on, but a picture is worth a thousand words.....
     

No comments: