Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Native American Jewelry Summer Sale

The nights are getting cooler as summer comes to a close. This is my favorite time of year to visit the reservations in the southwest. My friends have been busy all summer creating new and beautiful Native American Jewelry for you to enjoy collecting and wearing. Now it is time for me to reduce inventory and make room for more Turquoise Jewelry, Zuni Animal Fetish carvings and Dream Catchers. I am currently running a sale on DoubleDeeDeals, 25% off and it has gotten very busy. But I am never too busy to visit with my customers. I recently got a call from Diane in Wisconsin. Diane and her husband are celebrating their Wedding Anniversary and it was a joy to be able to share best wishes with her. Diane and her husband are Native American Jewelry collectors and particularly love the inlay work of Ted Secatero
It so wonderful to be able to commemorate special days with a wonderful piece of wearable Native American Jewelry Art. I am going to be looking for a very special Bolo Tie and Belt Buckle for my favorite cowboy as we look forward to celebrating our wedding anniversary very soon. Elouise Key is one my favorite Natïve American Jewelry artists and will be looking at her one of a kind pieces for my husband's collection. Here is one her beauties and one from another Turquoise Artist. Of course I do not let my spouse have all the fun...you will see me wearing a Bolo on occasion, because cowgirls can wear them too! And belt buckles can be so much fun....Happy Shopping!

No comments: